This week I’ve been:
- Sending out Issue #329 of my Thought Shrapnel newsletter. It was entitled, ‘All is fair in love and Brexit’ and was, as ever, made possible via those who support me on Patreon.
- Working on the MoodleNet project (Mon-Weds):
- Preparing for the first pilot test next week. We got 197 applications in English and Spanish, and everyone should now know which ‘list’ they’re on!
- Collaborating on translations with Julia.
- Catching up with Carlo, our DPO about data protection.
- Talking with Bob about Moodle Educator Certificates and Open Badges.
- Making decisions about what’s in and out of scope for next week. Yes, even at this stage.
- Meeting with my co-op colleagues from Wednesday night to Friday morning in London.
- Attending BETT for a few hours on Friday and catching up with various people.
- Writing a couple of posts on this blog:
- Catching the Anglo Saxon Kingdoms exhibition at the British Library after I managed to snag a last-minute ticket.
Next week, I’m at home working on MoodleNet all week.