Last week I asked you to contribute your OPML files (lists of RSS subscriptions) for the general good of mankind. A fair few people did, allowing me to collate them into a wonderful list of over 1600 blogs! I’m still categorising them, and because I may take a while in doing so, have decided to make them available in the uncategorised formats found below:
- Original with unsorted categories (i.e. including folders/categories set by individuals, and duplicated feeds)
- Without folders or dupes (i.e. everything without folders/categories or duplicated feeds)
- Go to Google Reader
- Click on ‘Manage subscriptions’ at the bottom-left of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Import/Export’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Choose File’ button and navigate to where you saved one of the above files.
- Bask in your now-larger list of RSS feeds!
Image CC BY-NC Kyle Wegner
Never miss a post!
Subscribe to get my latest updates by email.