This week I’ve been:
- Realising (after tracking for 20 days) that coffee seemingly has zero effect on my migraines. Which is a relief.
- Writing about Web Literacy and learning pathways.
- Putting together a 3D, HTML5 presentation on Webmaker for the Oppi Festival.
- Finishing off my expenses for February/March.
- Travelling to Helsinki for the first time.
- Running workshops with my colleagues Melissa Romaine and Emily Goligoski on Webmaker, Web Literacy and Open Badges. You can find links from those sessions here.
Next week is a short week: I’m taking a day in lieu as I worked Saturday this week, as well as a day’s holiday. That, in conjunction with the Easter weekend, means I’ll have a good chunk of time off before the Mozilla All-Hands in San Francisco.
Image CC BY harritimonen