I’m delighted to announce that the latest iteration of my e-book The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies is now available. This takes us to v0.9!
Those who invested in previous versions have already received their free update, according to the OpenBeta process I devised. Or at least they should have done – ping me if not. 🙂
You can invest in v0.9 and then get the update to v1.0 by clicking below:
What’s included in this version?
- Contents page
- Chapter 2 – What’s the problem?
- Chapter 3 – Everything is ambiguous
- Chapter 4 – Why existing models of digital literacy don’t work
- Chapter 5 – The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies
- Chapter 6 – Curiosity created the LOLcat
- Chapter 7 – Remix: the heart of digital literacies
- Chapter 8 – Coding and the web (*NEW!*)
This means that the book’s main chapters are finished and all that’s left is the introduction and conclusion to write and a bit of copyediting to sort out. If you buy into the book now, you’ll receive the finished version as soon as it’s ready!
Got questions? I might have answered them in this post announcing the e-book!
Header image CC BY-NC-SA Tc Morgan,
book cover background CC BY pranav
Never miss a post!
Subscribe to get my latest updates by email.