I’m pleased to announce the latest iteration of my e-book The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies is now available. We’re now at v0.6!
Those who invested in previous versions have already received their free update, according to the OpenBeta process I devised. As I’ve already stated, all profits from this book will go to the #LettingGrow campaign.
You can invest in v0.6 and then get every update to v1.0 by clicking below:
This book has now reached v0.7 – click here
What’s included in this version?
- Contents page
- Chapter 2 – What’s the problem?
- Chapter 3 – Everything is ambiguous
- Chapter 4 – Why existing models of digital literacy don’t wory
- Chapter 5 – The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies
- Chapter 6 – Curiosity created the LOLcat (*NEW!*)
This has probably been the chapter that’s been the most fun to write, especially given that it contains some of my favourite memes like Success Kid and Y U NO guy. If you buy into the book now, you’ll receive the rest of the chapters as I write them – free!
Got questions? I probably answered them in this post announcing the e-book!
Image CC BY pranav