Last month Seth Godin posted 9 ideas in search of a blog post. Here’s my version:
- Formal education should probably be free up to whatever level you want (and perhaps only compulsory up to age 11).
- 99% Invisible is the podcast that most often makes me see the world in new ways.
- I still haven’t figured out how to balance my photophobia and SAD. Thank goodness for Spring (and f.lux)
- Tools are constraining. This is both good and bad.
- Learning to touch-type at a young age (I think I was about 12) is possibly one of the best things I’ve ever done.
- Things I Learned This Week is back, phoenix-like, as a free weekly newsletter.
- There are no absolutes, only contrasts.
- People tend to be skeptical about non-physically-obvious medical symptoms.
- E-Prime blows my mind (via Simon Bostock)
Feel free to hit me up in the comments if you’d like me to expand upon any of these.
Image CC BY smlp.co.uk
Never miss a post!
Subscribe to get my latest updates by email.