Last month Seth Godin posted 9 ideas in search of a blog post. Here’s my version:
- Formal education should probably be free up to whatever level you want (and perhaps only compulsory up to age 11).
- 99% Invisible is the podcast that most often makes me see the world in new ways.
- I still haven’t figured out how to balance my photophobia and SAD. Thank goodness for Spring (and f.lux)
- Tools are constraining. This is both good and bad.
- Learning to touch-type at a young age (I think I was about 12) is possibly one of the best things I’ve ever done.
- Things I Learned This Week is back, phoenix-like, as a free weekly newsletter.
- There are no absolutes, only contrasts.
- People tend to be skeptical about non-physically-obvious medical symptoms.
- E-Prime blows my mind (via Simon Bostock)
Feel free to hit me up in the comments if you’d like me to expand upon any of these.
Image CC BY smlp.co.uk