Last year I simply listed the ‘top’ 25 posts on this blog from the previous year in Top 25: the Best of Belshaw 2008. This year, I’ve gone one step further: I’ve created a book!
And yes, it’s uncopyrighted as well.
I’ve ordered 10 copies and am going to be giving them away for free to the following (UK-based) people who have helped and inspired me this year (in alphabetical order):
- Dai Barnes (for his help with EdTechRoundUp)
- Lisa Stevens (for being a cheerful, caring sort of person)
- Nick Dennis (for being my partner-in-crime on various projects)
- Stuart Ridout (for his help with the upcoming #movemeon book)
- Tom Barrett (for being a truly inspirational educator and collaborator)
Over and above these I’ll be giving some to members of my family, so I’ll have 2 spare to give away. If you’d like one of these, please leave a comment below explaining why! Thanks to those who requested a copy in the comments below – the two that were up for grabs are going to Daniel Dainty & Julian Wood! :-p