Before reading this, you should have gone through the steps indicated in these two posts:
- >> Podcasting: Step 1 – RSS and setting up a teacher blog
- >> Podcasting: Step 2 – Recording and editing your podcast
In this last part of the Podcasting guide, we’re going to convert our audio masterpiece to a format suitable for mobile audio players and the Internet, and make it available as a podcast! This will involve 3 steps:
1. Converting your audio to MP3
2. Sending your MP3 file to your blog
3. Getting your students/colleagues to subscribe to your podcast
To get started, follow the guide below!