- 24th November - TB872: Identifying elements and processes of social learning
- 3rd September - Weeknote 35/2023
- 19th August - Weeknote 33/2023
- 16th July - Weeknote 28/2023
- 19th June - Weeknote 24/2023
- 24th November - No management but self-management
- 29th May - Weeknote 21/2022
- 6th March - Weeknote 09/2022
- 19th January - So this is Covid
- 2nd August - Act NOW to prevent the hijacking of the Open Badges standard by an IMS faction!
- 26th June - Weeknote 25/2021
- 20th October - Lying in bed with Marcus Aurelius and Mahatma Gandhi, thinking about work
- 3rd August - Lies and misinformation
- 20th July - The perfect non-technical book on decentralisation?
- 24th June - Slow down or I’ll do it for you
- 23rd June - Not everything has to be digital: my analogue daily and weekly planners
- 1st April - Wiki backup: information environment
- 1st April - Wiki backup: collaboration style
- 1st April - Wiki backup: daily reading
- 14th March - Email is the original robust, decentralised technology
- 12th March - How to easily share educational resources via bittorrent
- 4th January - Weeknote 01/2020
- 30th November - Weeknote 48/2019
- 18th October - Weeknote 42/2019
- 8th August - #RIPDai: in memory of a good friend
- 2nd July - Weeknote 26/2019
- 3rd May - Weeknote 18/2019
- 9th February - Experimenting with a Slack-based book club
- 24th January - A modest proposal for nudging young people into finding a direction in life
- 25th November - Weeknote 47/2018
- 20th October - Weeknote 42/2018
- 7th October - Weeknote 40/2018
- 4th June - Sociocratic design sprints
- 4th April - No easy answers
- 2nd January - Why I didn’t go on ‘Belshaw Black Ops’ at the end of 2017
- 14th October - Weeknote 41/2017
- 18th September - Digital myths, digital pedagogy, and complexity
- 6th September - Why I just deleted all 77.5k tweets I’ve sent out over the last 10 years
- 26th June - 10 top email productivity tips
- 8th May - Why we need Proportional Representation [infographic]
- 1st May - Innovation: where it’s at.
- 24th April - My resumé as a London Underground map.
- 20th March - LastHistory: a great way to generate Last.fm visualizations
- 13th March - A brief history of infographics.
- 20th February - Blog post popularity as a treemap [infographic]
- 6th February - Worldwide car colour popularity [infographic]
- 23rd January - GCSE results by location/ethnicity [visualization]
- 16th January - My visual resumé [infographic]
- 5th December - The difference between visualizations and infographics.
- 19th November - My first infographic competition.
- 31st March - How ‘microblogging’ sites such as Twitter can be used in education
- 9th March - Podcasting: a 3-step guide
- 3rd March - Alternative ways of presenting content and information to pupils
- 23rd February - Ways to find great resources and ideas for lessons
- 6th February - Podcasting: Step 3 – Converting and uploading your podcast ready for the masses!
- 25th January - Podcasting: Step 2 – Recording and editing your podcast
- 19th January - Podcasting: Step 1 – RSS and setting up a teacher blog
- 15th December - SEN Department E-Learning Session
- 10th December - 5 interesting web applications to mess around with when you’re bored over Christmas!
- 3rd December - Beyond boring Powerpoint presentations.
- 26th November - How to use Google Earth more effectively.
- 19th November - Glogs – create interactive and rich media web pages quickly and easily!
- 10th November - Take your computer with you with PortableApps!
- 5th November - Getting to grips with the school email system
- 22nd October - Using del.icio.us to synchronise bookmarks & find new, exciting stuff
- 13th October - Give your students a voice with VoiceThread
- 7th October - How to create engaging video starters without any creative talent using Animoto
- 26th September - Never lose a document again: how Google Docs can change the way you and your department work!
- 22nd September - Creating a homework blog in 3 simple steps using email
- 16th September - Librarian blogs and social networks
- 13th September - How to find and download YouTube videos for use in the classroom
- 8th September - 10 ways to use your interactive whiteboard more effectively
- 26th August - How to use your interactive whiteboard more effectively
- 21st August - Posterous