(image CC BY-NC Jeremy Brooks)
So here’s the plan. To make blogging every day sustainable, I need a system. Here’s what I’m thinking:
- Monday Motivation – hints, ideas and tips about productivity, motivational quotes and the like.
- Tuesday Tech. – an update on edtech stuff and related musings.
- Wednesday Wisdom – a mashup of Creative Commons-licensed photos and quotations from Balthasar Gracián’s The Art of Worldly Wisdom.
- Thursday Thesis – parts of, or ideas, related to my Ed.D. thesis.
- Friday Fun – some end-of-the-working-week light heartedness, fun and random stuff.
- Saturday Stats – an opportunity for me to post things related to visualization and infographics.
- Sunday Scientia – the new name for Things I Learned This Week (‘Scientia’ is Latin for ‘knowledge’)
Thoughts? It may mean I need to change the categories around a bit… 🙂