This week I’ve been:
- Sending out Issue #334 of my Thought Shrapnel newsletter. It was entitled, ‘Being where the rubber meets the road is… tyring’ and was, as ever, made possible via those who support me on Patreon.
- Recording, editing and releasing Episode 116 of the Today In Digital Education (TIDE) podcast with my co-host Dai Barnes. We entitled this episode ‘A Climate of Safety’ and discussed biohacking, games and learning mechanics, YouTube and suicide prevention, capitalism, climate change, SolarPunk, foldable displays, and more!
- Working on the MoodleNet project:
- Getting the second cohort of MoodleNet testers onboarded.
- Triaging feedback from testers via Changemap.
- Deploying v0.3 of MoodleNet with new functionality and an overview video!
- Meeting as a team with Gry Stene to discuss a way forward for federation.
- Wrangling the Moodle Tracker and moving issues from GitLab.
- Figuring out data flows for federation.
- Being invested as an Assistant Scout Leader and starting my Wood Badge training.
- Getting our 12 year-old son ready for his first skiing trip with the school.
- Discussing upcoming consultancy work with a potential client for the co-op.
Next week, I’m at home working on MoodleNet Mon/Tues and Thurs/Fri. I’ll be available on Wednesday morning (GMT) if you want to talk something through for half an hour. Book a slot here!
Photo taken by me of Morpeth Chantry on Friday