This week I’ve been:
- Working on the MoodleNet project (Mon-Weds):
- Screening more applicants for the MoodleNet backend developer (Elixir) position.
- Checking in with Outlandish about UX and front end development.
- Meeting with Kaye Cheung about branding and the @moodlenet Twitter account.
- Planning and booking travel/accommodation for an upcoming mini-sprint around front end development with Outlandish in London.
- Defining sprints up to MVP release.
- Configuring our GitLab to work as we want it to. We had initially set up sprints as milestones, but are reconfiguring to make it more legible to the community.
- Creating the first draft of a quarterly team review report which I’ll be finishing off next week.
- Publicising the first ‘office hours’ for MoodleNet next Thursday. Further details on the blog.
- Collaborating with my We Are Open colleagues on some upcoming work (Thurs).
- Joining my family in Devon at the in-laws.
- Deleting my account on social.coop and reverting to an old account elsewhere on Mastodon.
Next week I’m back working from home working on MoodleNet and participating remotely in a thinkathon for London CLC.