This week I’ve been:
- Sending out Issue #292 of my Thought Shrapnel newsletter. This one was called ‘Is there a cure for Tasmania? 🇦🇺’ and featured curated links from the Thought Shrapnel blog (where you can also sign up if you don’t yet subscribe!)
- Working with my good friend (and We Are Open Co-op colleague) Bryan Mathers with the Inter-American Development Bank in Washington DC. We led two days of workshops for staff on the potential for Open Badges in Latin American contexts.
- Editing and sending out Badge News #26, a monthly newsletter for the Open Badges community.
- Catching up with former Mozilla colleague Mike Larsson, who lives in DC and (like Bryan) is extremely tall and talented.
- Nothing! (apart from Thought Shrapnel posts)
I’m heading back to the UK this evening then will be at home for the next couple of weeks working on Project MoodleNet and wrapping up some consultancy work. After that I’ve got a bit of travel to events in Europe from mid-March onwards.