This week I’ve been:
- Sending out Issue #290 of my Thought Shrapnel newsletter. This one was called ‘Unscathed’ and featured curated links from the Thought Shrapnel blog (where you can also sign up if you don’t yet subscribe!)
- Continuing work on Project MoodleNet:
- Continuing a GDPR course and writing about what I learned
- Meeting with Ryan Wyllie and Marina Glancy to discuss various aspects of the project
- Discussing the OER repository component with Tom Murdock
- Testing the features of Hubzilla
- Meeting with Rohan Hardie
- Catching up with my remote working colleagues
- Writing an update post on what we’ve been doing over the last few weeks
- Meeting with Bryan Mathers to discuss our upcoming work in Washington DC with the Inter-American Development Bank around Open Badges.
- Providing critical friend advice to Sarah Horrocks from London CLC as part of our ongoing work with them.
- Travelling to Perth, via Dubai, for a Moodle leadership week. It was literally snowing on my way to the airport, and then I arrived to summer sunshine!
- Early February 2018 round-up of project activity (Project MoodleNet blog, 8th February 2018)
- Experimenting with a channel-based approach for online resource sharing (Open Educational Thinkering, 7th February 2018)
- Continuing my GDPR journey (Open Educational Thinkering, 6th February 2018)
Next week I’ll be splitting my time between Mandurah and Perth in Australia, before flying home on Friday (and arriving Saturday).