This week I’ve been:
- Coming up with a more holistic plan for Webmaker (including web literacy) badges.
- Composing a guidance page for those applying for the Webmaker Super Mentor badge.
- Giving feedback to Emily on wireframes for the new badges.mozilla.org.
- Sending a t-shirt to Simon Knight.
- Writing general guidance on how to apply for Webmaker badges.
- Submitting gym receipts for my Q1/Q2 benefits. I need to get some massages in as well Q3/Q4 (although they’re taxable benefits in kind). 😉
- Working with Sander on creating the graphics for new badges and ‘events’ for Webmaker contribution pathways.
- Reviewing a concepts page for our upcoming Net Neutrality curriculum and collating links for a related resources page.
- Testing (with the Webmaker community) the application flow and issuer flow for Web Literacy ‘maker’ badges.
- Meeting with the other chairs of the Badge Alliance working groups to discuss cross-pollination. I’m co-chair of the Digital / Web Literacies working group (with Michelle)
- Talking with Jon Udell about his Elm City project and web literacy.
- Migrating recipients of the ‘old’ Webmaker Mentor badge to the new version.
- Working from the Ignite100‘s Campus North (Friday) and catching up with Tristan Watson, Lyndsey Britton Oli Wood, and others.
- Meeting up with former colleagues (and conspirators) Andy Stewart, David Cornforth, Steve Boneham, and Patrick Bellis.
Next week is the first week of the rest of my family’s summer holidays. It’s also my last week at work before heading off on my holidays: a roadtrip with them around Europe!
Image CC BY-NC Wolfman-K