This week I’ve been:
- Writing about the soft-launch (finally!) of the Webmaker whitepaper: Why Mozilla cares about Web Literacy
- Hosting the latest Badge Alliance working group call on Digital and Web Literacies.
- Taking Tuesday off as a day in lieu after working last Saturday.
- Attending my usual weekly calls. The community cross-team call was, unsurprisingly, entirely focused on Maker Party kicking off on July 15th.
- Travelling to and from London on Thursday/Friday.
- Collaborating with Adam Lofting on learning metrics and proposing a session for MozFest.
- Putting together my presentation for eLearning Development on a Shoestring.
- Attending the eLearning Development event. I learned a lot about e-books from Zak Mensah, my former colleague at Jisc.
- Finishing off a ‘concepts’ page around DRM. I just need to talk to my colleagues on Monday about what we want the calls to action to be.
Original image by Richard Hyde