Update: something went horribly wrong in the process of using (the otherwise excellent) Gumroad for voting. I’ve transferred the overview of each one to this post, so please just leave a comment to indicate which e-book you’d prefer me write!
I want to get started writing my next e-book, and I need your help in deciding what to focus on. Here’s my thoughts:
- The Essential Elements of Open Badges
- The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies: the workbook
- #uppingyourgame: a practical guide to personal productivity v2
Which would you choose? Add a comment below! 🙂
This book will cover everything from the promise of alternative credentialing to practical steps in getting started. We’ll delve into:
- telling the difference between digital badges and open badges
- how to create your first open badge
- designing learning pathways
- creating a meaningful and rigorous badge system
- some of the technical side of things
Want me to write The Essential Elements of Open Badges? Leave a comment below!
This workbook builds on the success of The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies. It will provide activities to help learners at all levels improve their skills.
Things that will be covered in the workbook will include:
- an overview of the 8C’s of digital literacies
- suggested activities for beginner, intermediate and advanced learners
- teacher notes
- a glossary of terms
Want me to write The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies: the workbook? Leave a comment below!
Updating the original #uppingyourgame e-book, this new version will cover everything you need to be more productive on a personal level. It will include:
- reasons for being more productive
- workflow creation
- useful tools and apps
- automating parts of your workflow
- helping others be more productive
Want me to write #uppingyourgame: a practical guide to personal productivity v2.0? Leave a comment below!
I’m really interested in writing all of these e-books, but I can’t focus on all three simultaneously! Could you help me choose? I’ll be following the same iterative OpenBeta process I’ve followed with previous ebooks.
Got other ideas? Comments? Suggestions? Leave a comment below!
Header image CC BY-NC-SA Mykl Roventine