As I mentioned last week, I’m taking a personal digital hiatus during the month of August. I’ll still be checking my work emails, but steering clear of social media, personal email, and blogging.
Here’s five things beginning with ‘C’ that you can do while I’m away:
- Complete my 2015 reader survey. It won’t take you long and it’s of immense value to me.
- Catch up with episodes of the Today In Digital Education (TIDE) podcast that Dai Barnes and I record every week. We’re not recording new episodes until September.
- Consider hiring me from September onwards. I’ll have about a day per week spare but I’m available in hourly, half-daily, daily, and ongoing ‘chunks’. Get in touch via Dynamic Skillset.
- Collaborate in building the Open Badges 101 course.
- Chill out. You deserve a break too! Go and lie in a field somewhere.
See you in September with my batteries full and raring to go!