Ian O’Byrne, Assistant Professor of Educational Technologies at the University of New Haven and a big help when defining the Web Literacy Map, invited me to participate in the recording of his latest podcast, Digitally Literate.
Other than Ian and me, the participants were:
- Gideon Burton – Asst. Professor of English, Brigham Young University
- Rick Ferdig – Summit Professor of Learning Technologies; Kent State University
- Charlotte Pierce – IPNE.org / peeragogy.org
- Kristy Pytash / Assistant Professor, Literacy Education, Kent State University
- Verena Roberts – Open and Online Educational Consultant
We discussed the options for writing and publishing online, as well as the barriers involved (and more philosophical issues surrounding it).
It was recorded using Google+ Hangouts on Air, so you should see the embedded YouTube video below:
Don’t see anything? Try clicking here.