e-Learning: Mobile learning, VLEs and Quality [video]
At the Plymouth e-Learning Conference last week Brian Carroll from Crimzn.com grabbed me for an interview about all things e-Learning.
Mobile devices in e-Learning : Doug Belshaw, JISC InfoNet from NLIAH Leaders on Vimeo.
The clip above is one of six available here:
- Mobile Devices in e-Learning
- Enabling Content creators in e-Learning
- VLEs v Ease of Virtual Learning
- Justifying a VLE
- Quality of e-Learning Resources
- Adding Value to e-Learning materials
The videos are for The National Leadership and Innovation Agency for Healthcare (NLIAH).