You may have noticed the grey bar at the very top of this blog indicating my next speaking engagement. This is powered by Lanyrd, the ‘social conference directory’ – with full details of the conferences I’m speaking at, attending and tracking available here:
Here’s the next few events at which I’ve been asked to speak:
- JISC Conference (15 March 2011) Using digital media to enhance teaching and learning
- Plymouth e-Learning Conference (6 April 2011) Exploring mobile: considerations and opportunities
- Northumbria Support Conference (12 April 2011) Recipes from the JISC infoNet kitchen
- Purpos/ed Event #1 (30 April 2011) – Co-organiser
- Association of Independent Schools NSW (Australia) (19-20 May 2011) The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies (Virtual keynote, TBC)
- St. Roberts Thinking School Conference (15 June 2011) The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies
- bMoble Conference (16 June 2011) The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies
- Northern Grid for Learning Conference (24 June 2011) The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies
If you’d like me to speak at your event, please do get in touch. I endeavour to keep my presentations archive up-to-date if you’d like a sample of my style and topics of interest.
Image CC BY-NC librarygirl
Never miss a post!
Subscribe to get my latest updates by email.