This week I’ve been:
- Catching up with emails after being on holiday the week before.
- Presenting on Open Badges at the CILIPS conference in Dundee (slides here).
- Tidying up the Web Literacy Standard skills and co-authoring a style guide (see here).
- Attending a reception for teachers from High Tech High at Newcastle University.
- Talking to Genevieve Smith-Nunes about Open Badges for CAS.
- Thinking a lot about the NSA revelations. This blog post being the tip of the iceberg.
- Realising I made a mistake when discussing the beta launch date for the Web Literacy Standard. We should be launching July 26th.
- Visiting Seaton Burn College to visit Dave Cookson. We discussed how a MVP for Open Badges in September might be the best option.
- Booking lots of travel tickets.
Next week I’m in Birmingham on Monday presenting and running a workshop at an event organised by the Centre for Recording Achievement. On Tuesday I’ve got meetings at the Mozilla London office. Wednesday I’m running an Open Badges webinar for Learning Pool, and on Friday I’m at the University of Salford running an Open Badges workshop. Busy. Busy.