This week I’ve been:
- Submitting expenses and claiming back delayed train tickets.
- Hosting this week’s Web Literacy Map v1.5 community call.
- Editing the audio and writing up the Web Literacy Map community call.
- Creating GitHub issues as well as a meta-issue for all of the Web Literacy Map v1.5 competencies.
- Responding to relevant GitHub issues in the teach.webmaker.org repository.
- Thinking through (mainly on paper) how the Web Literacy Map skills/competencies fit together.
- The final push for Web Literacy Map v1.5 (and how you can get involved!)
- More of the upcoming Learning Pathways whitepaper. Rescoped it slightly too, with the help of Karen and Robert.
- Setting up a business bank account. After reading some advice on the MoneySavingExpert.com site and reviewing which banks we use for personal banking, I decided to go with TSB (which has a branch in Morpeth, where we live.
- Asking previous clients for quotations about how I helped them. I’ll use these on the upcoming redesign of the website.
- Talking with a couple of potential clients about how I could help them.
- Catching up with Jade Forester and then Nate Otto about the current state of the Open Badges ecosystem.
- Feeling a bit ill. I had to get out of the swimming pool as I felt sick on Thursday. 🙁
- Meeting up with Andy Stewart for a burrito which, given the above, I made sure was mild.
Next week I’ll be mostly working from home. On Thursday I’m taking a day’s holiday from my Mozilla role to speak at the Future Classrooms event in Northern Ireland – my first gig for Dynamic Skillset!
Image CC BY-SA Matthias Kümpel