This week I’ve been:
- Booking my travel and accommodation for the Indie Tech Summit. I’ve been invited to speak, and I’m really looking forward to it!
- Writing about my morning routine.
- Closing my LinkedIn account after getting sick of their spam.
- Ditching GMail for self-hosted webmail.
- Working with Chloe Varelidi to create a sample pathway for web literacy and contribution.
- Participating in introductory calls for partners to Mozilla’s upcoming Maker Party.
- Recording a three-minute overview of the new web literacy resources at webmaker.org.
- Condensing Jon Udell‘s work into a manifesto for working openly on the web.
- Putting the finishing touches to my upcoming ebook The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies (thanks to those who have already bought into it!).
- Talking with Jess Klein and Atul Varma about the awesome work she’s doing.
- Helping ship the new version of the Webmaker Mentor badge.
- Annotating the bibliography of an almost ready Webmaker whitepaper I wrote with Karen Smith.
- Responding to some great posts on the list for the Badge Alliance working group on Digital / Web Literacy.
- Planning the ‘concepts’ page for a curriculum around DRM.
- Watching a lot of football.
Next week, I’m at home all week again and looking forward to doing more work on Web Literacy badges and pathways. I’ll also be launching v1.0 of my new ebook, which has been two years in the making…
Image CC BY-NC Pulpolux !!!