This was a only a two-day working week as I took a day in lieu on Monday after working last Saturday at the Oppi Learning Festival, a day’s PTO (Paid Time Off) on Tuesday, and then Friday was a public holiday in the UK.
So this week I’ve been:
- Catching up with email after Helsinki.
- Creating a blank starter template of a Mozilla Thimble-powered 3D presentation.
- Uploading photos from my camera (most of which were taken by Melissa Romaine) from Oppi.
- Attending my usual weekly calls.
- Writing about how we’re repeating mistakes by focusing on app stores instead of the mobile web.
- Meeting with Adam Lofting briefly to discuss learning analytics.
- Featured in the first issue of Educating Modern Learners.
Next week it’s another public holiday on Monday, then I’ll be getting ready for the Mozilla All-Hands. I leave early Saturday morning. The week after that I’ll be taking off for a postponed 10th wedding anniversary trip with my wonderful wife.