This week I’ve been:
- Sending out Issue #324 of my Thought Shrapnel newsletter. It was entitled ‘Two steps forward, one hour back’ and was, as ever, made possible via those who support me on Patreon.
- Working on the MoodleNet project (Mon-Thurs):
- Participating in a Moodle branding workshop.
- Getting ready for our workweek in Barcelona next week (logistics, booking, etc.)
- Creating ‘job landscapes’ for a couple of potential additions to our team.
- Finalising our approach to user testing of the sign-up process with Outlandish.
- Reviewing the stats for the existing moodle.net with Gavin Henrick and Mary Cooch.
- Adding a bit more detail to the plan about integrating with Moodle Core.
- Working with Mayel on our approach to bounties for privacy and security testing.
- Creating videos for CET Israel as part of the Digital Literacy MOOC they’re creating for teachers in Beer Sheva. It involved me buying a green screen and lights, a bit of a learning curve, and lots of editing. While it was intense work to get finished in time, it was enjoyable!
- Accepting an invitation from Ilona Buchem to an Open Badges workshop in Brussels next month.
- Recording two microcasts, which are available only to Patreon supporters:
- Coming second in a pub quiz in aid of Tearfund. I think that I was the youngest there, so had to lean on the other members of my team…
Next week I’m in Barcelona from Sunday evening to Friday night with the rest of the MoodleNet team and, towards the end of the week, Outlandish.