This week I’ve been:
- Sending out Thought Shrapnel, my weekly newsletter loosely structured around education, technology, and productivity. Issue #269 was entitled ‘Barn raising’. Don’t forget you can sign up to Thought Shrapnel Live! using Telegram to receive links as I come across them. You can also become a valued supporter.
- Continuing development of a scheme of work, session plans, and resources on behalf of Freeformers for a large tech company.
- Meeting with representatives of the Inter-American Development Bank around some work that We Are Open Co-op will be doing with them in November.
- Working with Sarah Horrocks from London CLC on a report on technology-enhanced teacher professional development we’re writing for the Education Development Trust.
- Catching up with Wayne Skipper about some potential Open Badges work for the co-op.
- Working with Totara on everything from community strategy, to marketing, to internal communication. I wrote a couple of draft posts for their blog.
- Thinking about the future and what I want it to look like — for me, my family, and the world.
Next week I’m on holiday in Devon and I’m not taking anything that has a screen on it. The week after, I’m in Birmingham from Monday to Wednesday co-running ‘train the trainer’ sessions with Freeformers, then in Brighton working with Totara on Thursday and Friday.
I make my living helping people and organisations become more productive in their use of technology. If you’ve got something that you think I might be able to help with, please do get in touch! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org