This week I’ve been:
- Attending Nesta’s FutureFest event. I curated some of my tweets here.
- Collaborating with Karen Smith on Hive Toronto’s badges for privacy education project.
- Editing the upcoming Learning Pathways whitepaper.
- Reviewing various pages as part of the upcoming teach.webmaker.org site.
- Putting the finishing touches to Web Literacy Map v1.5 with the help of some wonderful community members. Check out this blog post and the updated GitHub repository. THIS MAKES ME VERY HAPPY.
- Meeting potential clients in London.
- Designing business cards (using moo.com)
- Sending out a monthly update (sign up at dynamicskillset.com)
- Advising Zoe Ross on badges for GeoCraft.
- Engaging an accountant and setting myself up for web-based accounting/invoicing (using Xero.com)
- Releasing Episode 2 of Today In Digital Education (TIDE), a new podcast with Dai Barnes.
- Writing a post for DMLcentral about the future of credentialing (think Open Badges + blockchain technology). You can preview it here.
Image CC BY R/DV/RS