This week I’ve been:
- Reading and making notes on Nesta’s Young Digital Makers report, written by Oliver Quinlan.
- Triaging, commenting on, and resolving GitHub issues relating to the Learning Pathways whitepaper and Web Literacy Map v1.5.
- Investigating how closely aligned a potential iRights curriculum is with the Web Literacy Map.
- Planning for this week’s Web Literacy Map community call. It was hosted by Ian O’Byrne and Greg McVerry as I took a day’s holiday on Thursday.
- Travelling to and attending Nesta’s FutureFest event over the weekend.
- Setting up a new bank account. I decided to go with Santander in the end as TSB seemed to want far too much information about me and my business.
- Travelling to Northern Ireland to speak at the Future Classrooms event in Armagh. I wrote it up (briefly) here.
- Updating the look of dynamicskillset.com
- Catching up (separately) with Steve Higgins, Zoe Ross, Will Richardson, and Dan Martin.
- Getting my eyes tested. They’ve actually improved slightly and I’ve decided to start wearing the best contact lenses you can buy. It really did make a difference when I tried them out!
- Recording a new podcast with Dai Barnes called Today In Digital Education (TIDE).
Image CC BY-NC-SA Stephen Coles