This week I’ve been:
- Plagued by migraines. I’m not sure what triggered them, but I spent most of Monday, and then Tuesday afternoon in bed. That had a knock-on effect on my work for the rest of the week.
- Writing a post for the Webmaker blog about Open Education Week.
- Planning for the Oppi Festival with Melissa Romaine. I’ve booked my travel and hotel in Helsinki and am looking forward to it!
- Meeting with Tom Park to discuss the Drexel/Mozilla NSF grant-funded partnership around learning analytics and computational literacy.
- Wiping my MacBook Pro and installing Elementary OS instead. I got sick to death of how long it took to do stuff on Mac OS X 10.9 when 99% of the stuff I do can be done on the web.
- Buying a wall planner and filling it in with dots and dates. I really should have done this at the start of the year!
- Trawling through lots of GIFs to augment some work Chloe Varelidi and Grainne Hamilton are doing around badge pathways.
- Moderating this week’s #TeachTheWeb community call.
- Starting work on a resource to guide people and organisations who want to align with the Web Literacy Map. The first steps are on this wiki page.
- Reviewing ‘best in show’ resources to populate the various competencies of the Web Literacy Map.
- Talking with community members; editing etherpads; getting confused over timezones and Daylight Savings changes in various countries; the usual. 😉
Next week I’m at home all week. I’ll be digging into the Webmaker badges work that I had to postpone from this week.
Image CC BY-NC Dan Newson
Never miss a post!
Subscribe to get my latest updates by email.