This week I’ve been:
- Dealing with a build-up of email after Bett.
- Explaining why we’ve merged two community calls into a weekly Mozilla #Teach The Web call.
- Helping Laura Hilliger with a proto-glossary for Webmaker.
- Creating a community survey to help us with the upcoming workweek.
- Moving and redirecting everything referring to the Web Literacy Standard towards the Web Literacy Map on the Mozilla wiki.
- Presenting with Tim Riches on Open Badges at Learning Technologies 2014.
- Writing a blog post for DMLcentral on ‘disruption’, shiny technology, and education (sneak peek).
- Outlining and starting to put together a bibliography for an upcoming Webmaker whitepaper.
- Participating in the first #TeachTheWeb community call.
- Feeling a bit run down and unproductive. Part of that’s probably to do with the uncertainty surrounding when we’re going to move. It’s out of our hands – which is one of the problems when there’s a chain involved!
Next week I’ll be at a Webmaker workweek in Toronto. I’m looking forward to it, but the weather (-12°C!) doesn’t sound much fun.
Image CC BY-NC Patrick Brosset
Never miss a post!
Subscribe to get my latest updates by email.