- The Art of Worldly Wisdom (Baltasar Gracian)
- The Complete Essays (Michel De Montaigne)
- The Passion of the Western Mind (Richard Tarnas)
- Pragmatism (William James)
- Moving Mountains: the art of letting others see things your way (Henry M. Boettinger)
These are all, either explicitly or implicitly, philosophical. This, of course, reflects my background, my first degree and my approach to life. But you don’t have to be a philosopher to enjoy these works: they’re extremely readable and the ideas and wisdom they contain is of use to everybody!
Owning a Kindle means I can carry around many of my favourite books with me wherever I am. The search functionality means I can quickly find the section I’m looking for. It’s regrettable that not every work is available digitally but I’m sure Google are working on it… 😉
What are your favourite works of non-fiction?
Never miss a post!
Subscribe to get my latest updates by email.