1. Hold back until you've got enough content (otherwise you end up splurging and having nothing to say)
2. Comment like mad on other people's blogs (this drives people to your blog)
3. Use images (people are very visual – try flickrCC so you can license images for free)
4. Cut out words (be concise and to the point)
5. Write your 'About' page first (according to Google Analytics, which I use, almost everyone new to my blog goes to my About page…)
Never miss a post!
Subscribe to get my latest updates by email.