David Noble (@parslad), a Scottish educator with a long track record of innovative and supportive blogging and podcasting, interviewed me last month. David’s one of the founding members of EdTechRoundUp, so I’ve known him for a while. He too is doing an Ed.D. but hasn’t taken the easy route (as I have) and is actually doing some original research!
Focusing on the question How are learning professionals dealing with the social web?, David’s podcasts can be found on his Booruch blog. You can listen to mine either on his blog or by clicking below. 🙂
- My (professional) educational background
- My experiences of ICT-related training and professional development: as a student teacher, during INSET, and as part of CPD
- My previous workplaces and the level of web access availble learning professionals
- My notion of a ‘learning network’
- My uses of the social web
- Changes I anticipate in use of ICT over the next 3 years.