Although it seems to have no posts after March 2006, the PSD Pink Study blog seems to be worth investigating, if only for the links it provides to various places where work surrounding that of Dan Pink, author of A Whole New Mind, can be found.
Some links to follow up:
- Dan Pink’s blog
- 68-minute webcast about ‘six essential aptitudes’ needed for the future
- A rather handy Freemind-powered mindmap of A Whole New Mind‘s essential concepts (also this one)
- Glenn E. Malone has put together some del.icio.us links for the ‘six senses of the conceptual age’
- A radio interview with Dan Pink entitled The Dawning Age of the Right Brain
- The Eide Neurolearning Blog (which I’ve come across before) looks at the needs of learners in the 21st century from a brain perspective.
Never miss a post!
Subscribe to get my latest updates by email.