The skills and literacies 21st-century learners need to understand, interpret and function in the world they will inherit are very different from those that most of their teachers are imparting.
- Futurelab – The New Basics: changing curriculum for 21st century skills
- John Seely Brown – New Learning Environments for the 21st Century (via elearnspace – PDF & audio)
- Techlearning – The New Literacy (Sara Armstrong & Dave Warlick )
- enGauge – Literacy in the Digital Age
- David Jakes – jakesonline.org